Please get in touch with me:
Purchase of used recordings and films
If you are the proud owner of a collection of old vinyl records or old videos, but no longer have space for them due to relocation, get in touch with Second Music & Fun. You can either
- by telephone at 089/52389531
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or via our contact form on the Internet
contact us. We will then make an appointment with you, visit you directly to inspect your collection and buy it from you at a pre-negotiated price.
Incidentally, we not only organize the purchase of old collector’s items such as vinyl records, but also the purchase of used sound carriers and videos in all common formats such as DVDs, CDs and Blurays. And we’ve saved the best for last, because when you sell to us, we’ll give you the money for the purchase of used sound recordings and videos in cash.
Buying second hand sound carriers - how it works
Do you want to liquidate your collection of old vinyl records or do you simply no longer have space for your collection of used sound carriers and old films due to a move? Would you like to place them in good hands? AtSecond Music & Fun, we organize the purchase of used sound carriers and videos in several steps:
- Contact our experts by telephone or in writing
- Appraisal of second-hand recordings or old collector’s items
- Purchase of used sound carriers and films or purchase of old collector’s items. The price for the purchase of used sound carriers and films depends largely on the condition of the sound carriers and films. There is a bonus for special features and rarities.
- Takeover of the well-kept collection against cash payment.
- Our employees integrate the purchased media into the Second Music & Fun range
Because we regularly buy vinyl records and second-hand sound carriers, you will find a constantly growing range of genuine rarities and unique items that are rarely available on the open market in our 100m2 store in Munich’s city center.
Criteria for the purchase of used sound recordings and films
When purchasing used sound carriers and films, we attach great importance to the quality of the goods. You can be sure that we only buy vinyl records and second-hand sound carriers that are in perfect, well-kept condition and can continue to be used. This is the only way we can make a quality promise to future buyers that we can keep.
When purchasing used sound carriers and videos as well as old vinyl records, it is important to us that the following criteria are met:
- Whether CDs, DVDs, Blurays or used vinyl records – when we buy second-hand sound carriers, we attach great importance to unrestricted functionality. Slight signs of use that do not impair the function are, however, accepted.
- The purchase of second-hand sound carriers and films is only carried out after prior assessment of the condition by one of our experts. This is also important in order to determine the correct purchase price.
- We particularly like to buy rare collector’s items of good quality. If you own such rarities and would like to sell them, please come to our store or make an appointment with us by phone or e-mail.
If the above criteria are met and we reach an agreement, you will receive the purchase price in cash. If it is not possible for you to make your collection available in person, we will be happy to collect your collection from your home.